Sold as a set of 2, the Bar Hop Cradle allows you to make your very own Bar Hop/Flying Bar obstacle. The usual spacing between cradles is two feet. The final dismount spacing, seen in American Ninja Warrior 8, is five feet from the last cradle to the landing platform.
- Measures 2″ wide x 8″ long x 1-7/8″ tall.
- DIY Bar Hop Cradle obstacle.
- Sold as a set of 2.
- Embedded washers for durability.
- 3 Attachment points per cradle tooled for a #10 bolt/screw.
- As there are many structures you can attach this product to, we are not offering hardware.
- They can be attached to a variety of structural rigs.
- For attaching to solid wood, we recommend 6 x 2″ TORX
- For attaching through steel, we recommend a #10 bolt with a fender washer and nyloc nut. The thickness of your truss or steel will determine the length of the bolt you will need.
- The Middle attachment holes have 1/2″ thick of material.
- The Outer attachment holes are 1″ thick of material.
- The bar with rubber-coated ends is not included.
- Awesome video explaining what the actual Ninja Warrior obstacle entails VIDEO